Tempo, Jira, TeamCalendar, Confluence and PlannedWorking Slots

childnode May 7, 2012

Hi all,

without digging too long into Jira.atlassian.com (perhaps there is an issue for I didn't find yet):

Are there any plans or how-to description when using Tempo with Jira and his planning feature while using TeamCalendar for ReleaseManagement in the documentation/specification?

To be more precise: Currently I don't see any integrations of Tempo and TeamCalendar nor any "iCal" connectors to get e.g. planned working slots of staff visible in the confluence ProjectTeamCalendar.

Accounters like to get a "single point of truth" for ressource planning and developers doesn't like to look for 3 different calendars.

With kind regards,
~Marcel

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2013

Hi Marcel

We value feedback and comments on how we can make Tempo better, so if you have a feature request, please create an issue in our Atlassian JIRA (https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/JTMPO).
Other users with similar requests can vote on these issues and contribute by adding comments that will help Tempo developers implement the request.

Best Regards
Susanne (Tempo)
childnode October 10, 2013
0 votes
John Edstrom June 21, 2013

For what it's worth I think Tempo >>->Team Calendar/iCal integration would be a good synergy, especially projecting tempo planning marks onto a personal calendar so others could get a quick view of another's pending work load.

0 votes
childnode August 12, 2012

Seems to Greenhopper 6 will cover viewing sprints in TeamCalender

www.atlassian.com/software/greenhopper/whats-new/greenhopper-60

>> "Painless sprint planning"

As of TeamCalendar 3 there is a new TimeLine view and integration to Jira tasks:

http://blogs.atlassian.com/2012/12/team-calendars-3-timeline-view/

... but both still lacks staff management on a project level

Suggest an answer