Story Mapping - Inconsistent sieving criteria for Sprint swim lane

Chris Rook July 5, 2017

So again, loving what this add on can help show, however I have noticed some inconsistency with what can be toggled/ticked into view in the top swim lane.

I have 4 boards of issues in the normal Sprint view.

- To Do

- In Progress

- Ready for PO & BA testing

- Done

Yet when in the story map view and clicking on the dropdown menu top right I am presented with only 3 tick options, and even when only To do and In Progress are ticked, it shows all the stories which is simply incorrect given some are in 'Ready for PO & BA testing' and 'Done', is there a way in this menu to add the same four column criteria?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Christoph Schötz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2017

Hey Chris,

the tick is only for the Status Categories so not for the Status itself. In JIRA you can have three Status Categories:

- To Do (usually blue)

- In Progress (usually yellow)

- Done (usually green)

So it depends on your status and which Status Category they are related to where they appear - I guess you better work with a quick filter (just create one on your related agile board, it should appear in the story map too) to achieve what you want, e.g status = "Ready for PO & BA testing" to show all issues in that status.

Hope that helps?

Cheers

Christoph

Suggest an answer