Status Reports

Anna Svihran July 19, 2021

How do I get status reports out of JIRA to show her level things not just pie charts?  

3 answers

3 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hyrum Steffensen _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 19, 2021

Hello Anna,

Please take a look at this example from the Power Scripts documentation on getting time spent in a certain issue. While it is catered to Power Scripts, it may give you some ideas on what is possible and you could adapt it to most scripting solutions found on the Atlassian Marketplace.

Here is an example report that I generated from that example using Power Dashboard Reports and Gadgets.

image (1).png

Regards,

Hyrum

Due to Confluence Cloud security features, you may need to open the documentation posted in incognito mode or by logging out of Confluence.

Please note that I am a product engineer for Power Scripts and that I work for Anova Apps, an Appfire company.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Aitor Bermejo Cacho July 19, 2021

Hello @Anna Svihran !

You have some options.... One could be export .csv with a filter. You can create a jql a export to .csv

If you want to create a big and complex reports, you can use the app EazyBI for it.

regards!

Anna Svihran July 20, 2021

Thank you

0 votes
Answer accepted
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 19, 2021

Hi @Anna Svihran welcome to the Atlassian community.

Could you please elaborate the query for better understanding?

Anna Svihran July 19, 2021

Basically management has a spreadsheet for me to fill out weekly but I would like to get it from JIRA.  It contains - what was done this week, what will be done next week, milestones, risk/impediments.  Thanks

Like G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2021

Hi @Anna Svihran as @Hyrum Steffensen _Appfire_ and @Aitor Bermejo Cacho posted, EazyBi or Power dashboard will give you the needed status reports that would suffice for management.

Like # people like this
Ilze Leite-Apine
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2021

Hi @Anna Svihran 

You may check out the eazyBI demo reports for project management: for instance, this project overview dashboard https://eazybi.com/accounts/1000/dashboards/5942-project-overview or forecast and management dashboard: https://eazybi.com/accounts/1000/dashboards/16201-forecast-and-management

Explore the reports and if they seem to fit your needs, you may later export them to your eazyBI instance.

In any case, you can contact support@eazybi.com for further assistance.

Best, 

Ilze / support@eazybi.com

Suggest an answer