Stash Jira Integration Not Working?

Spencer Chastain September 17, 2012

So I have linked Jira and Stash together - verified in each product.

I have created a project in Jira and in Stash - same name and key.

I have linked my projects together in Jira. There's no way to verify this, that I can tell, from the Stash side.

I have created issues in Jira.

The Stash project has two repositories:

gold - for releases

dev - for development

I have pushed a commit to the dev branch with the issue key as the branch name and in the commit message.

The issue link is not appearing in the commit history for the branch in Stash.

The source tab in Jira is not populating.

As far as I can tell, there's no interaction occurring between the products outside of linking.

Are my expectations wrong or have I done something wrong?

3 answers

0 votes
petry
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 16, 2015

All the information to integrate Stash with Atlassian products are described in the following links:

In case the problem persists, check if the <JIRA_HOME>/log/atlassian-jira.log file is showing any errors related to the applink.

Hope it helps!

Andre

0 votes
CelsoA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 22, 2013

Hi there,

Which kind of application link are you using to integrate JIRA and Stash?

If this is trusted, you should add the ip patterns and url patterns on the configuration as shown on https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/STASH/JIRA+integration.

Please give it a try and let us know how it goes.

Regards.

0 votes
jhinch _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 18, 2012

The steps you have taken seem correct, although you don't need to link the projects, Stash doesn't require linked projects. Links are auto-discovered. I would suggest contacting https://support.atlassian.com/ so that your problem can be investigated further

Suggest an answer