Show Statistcs ot The Cases Below Epic Cases

Daniel May 3, 2024

Using Jira software, in the quick frame, I use a JQL to display all the cases I'm watching, and I only watch Epic cases. So, the quick board cannot display pending issues below these epic watched cases?

I'm using this JQL - issue in watchedIssues() AND Type = Epic. I would like it to show the pending issues and Scrum vision of the cases below the Epic case. Does anyone suggest another free way to solve this problem? Regards;

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2024

Hello, @Daniel  👋

AFAIK this is not possible unless you are happy to do it one Epic at a time. If that works for you—I am suspecting not given the wording of your question—you could add ‘issue in LinkedIssues’ to your JQL and specify the ‘issueKey’ for the parent Epic. This would show all the linked issues under that parent.

The other alternative is going to be using an Atlassian Marketplace app that will give you the ability to do what you describe.

There are quite a few Atlassian Marketplace partners who have tried to provide enhanced solutions in this ares.

Set your filters to product = Jira and platform = data center and search for “linked issues”

Hope this helps,

-dave

Suggest an answer