Scrum and Kanban in single project

Anup.Tiwari September 11, 2017

Hello Community member,

I am creating a new project and we want this project to have Scrumand Kanban board together. 

I have attached the screenshot if I am not being able to explain it properly. I am not sure how to do this. 

Kindly help .

Regards,

Anup

Kanban-Scrum.PNG

2 answers

0 votes
Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2017

A board (Scrum or Kanban) is just a view of a number of issues. These can be issues from only 1 project or from multiple projects. The way that this is done is by creating a filter (JQL query) and then using this filter when you set up a board. 

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2017

Boards do not belong to projects.  There is nothing to stop you having one or many Scrum boards and Kanban boards all looking at the same project (or set of projects)

The board you see in your picture is simply the last related one you chose to look at - try clicking the arrow next to the name of the board to swap to another one.

Suggest an answer