Save Active Sprint View as a image

I am looking for a solution or a plug-in that will allow me to export an exact view of the Active Sprint view, preferably to PDF, but any type will work. Of course I can take a screen shot of the Active sprint, but often times I have to stitch together several screen shots to get the entire view of a sprint then convert it to a PDF. I know this is a unique request, but does anyone have a plugin in mind?

2 answers

0 vote

The PDF View Plugin for Jira is a popular plugin for Jira itself that you can try out to see if this might help with exporting this information into pdf.

But you might also try to find an extension for your browser itself to do this.   For a long time I have enjoyed using Firefox, and in particular the Screengrab plugin for Firefox.  I realize this might not be compatible yet with the latest Firefox 57 (Quantum).  However I know this plugin can generate full page screenshots (so that you as the end user don't have to scroll to create it). 

I suspect there likely exists another such browser plugin for Chrome as well.  

If you are the only user in your organization that has to do this, it seems to make more sense to me to look for a browser plugin to do this for you, rather than trying to use a plugin for Jira.

0 vote

As Andrew mentioned in his answer, PDF View Plugin can export information about your Scrum sprints or Kanban flows.

It includes not only the board itself, but also the Burndown Chart, Sprint Health, and other information (see more samples):

jira-dashboard-agile-sprint-report

Let me note that using PDF for these exports have many advantages over using raster images, for instance:

• you can click the links 
  • you can copy the texts

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,308 views 14 20
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot