• Project lead
  • Total story points in active sprints
  • Number of assignees
  • Number of issues

As for the second report, it should cover:

• Assignee user names
  • Total story points of each assignee in active sprint
  • Duration to transition to Done

Feel free to present these reports as gadgets or Confluence pages. Additionally, we welcome any other suggestions you may have! :)

Bests,

Deniz

4 answers

1 vote
Hannes Obweger - JXL for Jira
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 28, 2024

Hi @Deniz Yalçıntepe

I assume that you already had a look into Jira's built-in reports and dashboard gadgets? 

If these are not powerful enough for your needs, there are number of great reporting apps available from the Atlassian Marketplace. E.g., my team and I work on an app in which both of your reports should be relatively easy to model, JXL for Jira.

JXL is a full-fledged spreadsheet/table view for your issues that allows viewing, inline-editing, sorting, and filtering by all your issue fields, much like you’d do in e.g. Excel or Google Sheets. It also comes with a number of advanced features - including support for (configurable) issue hierarchies, issue grouping by any issue field(s), sum-ups, or conditional formatting - as well as with dozens of so-called smart columns and history columns that aren’t natively available, including time between created and resolved, time in [status], and many more.

Looking at your first report, it could look roughly like this:

report-1.gif

... and your second report like this:

report-2.gif

These are really just two of a virtually endless number of reports. You can also easily embed your views into Confluence.

Any questions just let me know,

Best,

Hannes

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 16, 2024

Hi @Deniz Yalçıntepe,

Very helpful for you could be the Pivot Tabel & Pivot Chart gadget offered by our Great Gadgets app, which allows you to generate multi-dimensional tables and charts with drag & drop.

See some examples that cover your needs: 

image.png

image.png

Hope this helps. if you have questions, please contact us at support@stonikbyte.com.

Danut.

0 votes
Amay Purohit_RVS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2024

Hi @Deniz Yalçıntepe 

As an alternative, you may want to have a look at our app

Agile Tools 

We have built an add-on to solve the reporting challenges in Jira.
I think it’s something that your organization might see immediate value in.
Below are the main features of the app:

1) Links/Portfolio/Advanced Roadmaps Hierarchy :- View/Manage roll up for hierarchy (up to 10 levels), based on your Portfolio/Advanced Roadmaps/Issue Links parent child relationship.

2) Epic Hierarchy :- View/Manage roll up for standard Jira hierarchy. Epic -> User Story -> Subtask

3) Time in Status :- More than 7 types of Time in Status reports to track issues.

4) Worklogs Report :- Track time spent by resources with multiple filters / category / grouping features

5) Timesheet :- View/Enter your time spent for multiple days

Epic Hierarchy - Gadget.PNG

TIS-1.png

0 votes
Bloompeak Support
Marketplace Partner
March 28, 2024

Hi Deniz,

What you are looking for are very customized reports. I can suggest the following 2 apps. Even though they can not provide the reports exactly inline with your requirements, they can provide close reports.

Below are the reports created with the Sum Up Reports for Jira app. If you want chart instead of table report, you can use Reports - Charts and Graphs for Jira Dashboard app.

1. Sum of story points by assignee report
    Sum of story points by assignee.png
  2. Sum of story points by project report
    Sum of story points by project.png

If you need any help, feel free to contact us via support@bloompeak.io or schedule a live demo with us.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events