Report on the count of issues per assignee in a release.

Deleted user August 22, 2011

There is a report available on the project -version summary page which shows the number of unresolved issues per assignee in the version. I want this list to be emailed to the team but can't find one.

Is there a way to accomplish this with a filter creation using JQL? I couldn't find a count function there.

BTW, we are using JIRA Studio.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Deleted user August 23, 2011

Thanks Jobin. Since we are on Studio, I don't think I have the liberty to create a custom report. These are the times when I feel Studio is really restrictive even with all the benefits that it provides. :)

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2011

You cannot subscribe to the gadget results. But when you subscribe to a filter created using JQL, you can see the count in the notification mail, right? Are you looking for something else?

Hello Jobin,

Thanks for the reply. I'm actually looking for a report like the following -

Version - XXXX

-------------------------

User No of Issues

------ ----------------

Dev1 5

Dev2 10

Dev3 4

Dev5 17

This is something that we can probably have if we export all the issues open in a release to an excel and them apply a pivot. But that is a manual effort.

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 23, 2011

You might want to write a new JIRA report!

But this seems to be already available on the Version summary page for the project. Shouldn't there be a way to extract that already?

Rising Star
Rising Star
August 23, 2011

Well, I am not sure if we can do that. Version summary page is a tab panel and we can't extract that. You need to duplicate the logic into a report (not sure if there are plugins that does this already) so that you can extract them!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events