Receiving a BUG when loading the structure [JavaScript error: Uncaught Error: Error calling method on NPObject.]

Michel Barros
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2013

Hi, Structure team!

I've created a structure and synced it to:

- a pre-saved JIRA filter

- subtasks related to their parents

- and automatical parent status change, based on subtasks status change

After that (at least, I think...) the structure painel started to show me a JS error which is related below:

JavaScript error: Uncaught Error: Error calling method on NPObject.

@line 0 (http://jira/secure/StructureBoard.jspa?s=101)</em<>>

Do you have any idea what's going wrong? How to fix that?

Note: The page still presents all the results and the percentage of evolution seems to be right, too.

Hope some support. Thanks in advance!

Michel

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michel Barros
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2013

Igor, thanks for support.

I've followed your advice and I create DZO-1153 issue on your JIRA repository. I also registered all the relevant information for your analisis.

However, if you need more information related to the error, just send me a new e-mail.

Thanks again and I hope for your new response.

Regards!

0 votes
Igor Sereda [ALM Works]
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 5, 2013

Hello Michel,

Sorry for delayed reply. (Please use support@almworks.com or http://jira.almworks.com for problem reports and quicker replies.)

I apologize for this error. Could you please provide the following information:

1. Version of your JIRA and Structure Plugin.
  2. Which browser are you using and its version.
  3. How do you reproduce the problem (e.g. just open Structure Board page, or do anything else)
  4. A screenshot would be very helpful.
  5. Please open JavaScript console and copy/paste the text from there (instructions depend on the type of browser).

Please send those to our support email or open a Support Request in our JIRA. We'll try to help you as fast as possible. If this is a bug in Structure, we'll release a patch version or provide a workaround.

Kind regards,
Igor

Suggest an answer