Question for Gaget

Heyjin April 2, 2024

Hello,

I have a question about adding gadgets on the dashboard. I want to derive the total job size metric through gadget addition. However, the closest gadget provided by Jira is the "Two Dimensional Filter" gadget, which yields the number of tickets corresponding to the job size metric.

Is it possible in Jira to derive and display the total value for the total job size in a table format?

Additionally, is it possible to share a dashboard I created with only one person, or is it limited to sharing with developers or users only?

Thank you for your support.

heyjin

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Marlene Kegel - codefortynine
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 11, 2024

Welcome to the community, @Heyjin.

I am Marlene, product manager of Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards.

With our app you can sum up any number field in the Quick Two Dimensional Filter Statistics gadget, which resembles the native Two Dimensional gadget.

You can check out our app without installation on our demo dashboards.

quick-filters-jira-dashboarsd_aggregate-story-points.png 

1 vote
Answer accepted
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2024

Hi @Heyjin welcome to the community.  You cannot do this natively with Jira, you might want to look at the marketplace for an add-on.  You can share the Dashboard with a single user 

Heyjin April 2, 2024

Hello,

thanks for the quick response. You mentioned that it's possible to share with a single user, but as I see in this screenshot, I can only select 'All', 'Developers', or 'User'. How can I share with just one user in this case?ss.PNG

Suggest an answer