Problem with moving issues in step 3

JK
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2018

Hi,

I am trying to move an issue from project A to project B. In step 3 some fields are presented to set up values, but at the bottom there are no buttons to move to next step or go back again. Moving issues from project B to A works, buttons are shown...

Problem is not user specific and reproducable in IE, Chrome and Firefox, but there is no shown error. The whole <div> is just missing in the html-code.

Has anybody an idea how to fix that?

Regards,

Jochen

1 answer

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 23, 2018

Hi Jochen,

• Is this Server or Cloud?
  • How long has this been going on?

Here is a screenshot from a Server instance, however, the same holds true for the Cloud instance as well:

Screen Shot 2018-01-23 at 5.12.52 PM.png

I took a look at the Inspector in Firefox and Safari and the checkbox area next to "Use the above project and issue type pair for all other combinations" is a <div> whereas the Next and Cancel buttons are in a <p> tag. 

If this is a Server instance I would put JIRA in Safe Mode and see if you can reproduce the issue.  If you can then we know add-ons are not causing this and we'd want to look at the browser and the proxy next.

Next I would try an Incognito/Private browsing and see if that helps.  Next I would bypass the proxy and see if you run into the same issue.  Let me know what you find and we'll go from there.

Cheers,

Branden

Suggest an answer