Pie Chart Gadget in Jira Dashboard

Muhammad Umar Hanif January 27, 2020

Is there any option to get percentages in the pie charts instead of the total count? Capture.PNG

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ganesh Babu
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2020

Hi @Muhammad Umar Hanif 

There is an issue which is been raised for this you can just have a look on that.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-43456

And aren't you able to get the percentage as you move around the sections in the pie chart. Because jira server has that.

Muhammad Umar Hanif January 28, 2020

Hi @Ganesh Babu,
Thanks for your reply and a quick answer.

Yes, I am able to get a percentage as I move around the sections in Jira cloud too but our need is totally different, i.e., the Pie chart shows the percentage rather than total count so that we can easily take screenshots and share with all stakeholders.

Ganesh Babu
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 28, 2020

Hi @Muhammad Umar Hanif 

What about the issue statistics gadget? Did you have a look on it?

I am not sure sometimes i have seen images that depict percentage value that might be a "rich filter pie chart gadget" which might be a add on or not sure. You can have a look on that.

Like Kumari, Preeti likes this
Muhammad Umar Hanif January 28, 2020

Thank you very much, @Ganesh Babu

The issue statistics gadget did the job for me.

Regards.

2 votes
Tom Harris - Old Street
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2020

Hi @Muhammad Umar Hanif ,

This functionality is available on our new app Custom Charts for Jira.

This displays the % in the center of the pie chart when hovering, and also in the key.

There are multiple chart types to choose from and other customizations available including ordering and colors.

You can check it out right now on our free interactive app playground.

Pie Chart Percent.png

There's also Custom Jira Charts for Confluence which has identical features for creating professional charts in Confluence.

I hope that helps with your query.

Thanks,

Tom - Custom Charts Product Manager

Suggest an answer