Notifications

Anni R August 1, 2011

Hi,

I know that I can modify my setting in my profile and block notifications of my own changes. But how can I set so that I dont receive (from differents projects) notifications that "issue is created"? I have some projects, which notifications I want to receive, but I wish that some projects notifications is not mandatory.

Thanks in advance

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 1, 2011

You can't do that, there's no opt-out. You need to create a permission scheme that does not include you for notifications. As Colin says, project roles are probably the best way to do it.

2 votes
Colin Goudie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 1, 2011

Who are your notifications settings set up? By groups or project roles?

If you have them setup by project roles, then the projects you are not in a role of, then won't notifiy you.

Using creative sets of roles, groups you can get the notifications to be pretty smart

Suggest an answer