Move issue to another type -> system error.

nieca August 21, 2011

Dear users,

when I move issue from one type to another I get system error:

Oops - an error has occurred

System Error

A system error has occurred.

Please try submitting this problem via the Support Request Page
Otherwise, please create a support issue on our support system at http://support.atlassian.com with the following information:

1. a description of your problem
  2. cut & paste the error and system information found below
  3. attach the application server log file ( C:\Java\jira_home\log\atlassian-jira.log )

Cause:
net.java.ao.sql.ActiveObjectSqlException: java.sql.SQLException: There is already an object named 'AO_60DB71_RANK_ISSUE_LINK' in the database.

Stack Trace: [hide]

net.java.ao.sql.ActiveObjectSqlException: java.sql.SQLException: There is already an object named 'AO_60DB71_RANK_ISSUE_LINK' in the database. at com.atlassian.activeobjects.internal.EntityManagedActiveObjects.migrate(EntityManagedActiveObjects.java:44) at com.atlassian.activeobjects.internal.AbstractActiveObjectsFactory.create(AbstractActiveObjectsFactory.java:52) at com.atlassian.activeobjects.internal.DelegatingActiveObjectsFactory.create(DelegatingActiveObjectsFactory.java:39) at com.atlassian.activeobjects.internal.RegistryBasedActiveObjectsProvider.get(RegistryBasedActiveObjectsProvider.java:29) at com.atlassian.activeobjects.osgi.DelegatingActiveObjects.getDelegate(DelegatingActiveObjects.java:126) at com.atlassian.activeobjects.osgi.DelegatingActiveObjects.executeInTransaction(DelegatingActiveObjects.java:111) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2478.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2011

Looks like you have a plugin that uses active objects that causes this issue? Something to do with Issue Ranking?

nieca August 21, 2011

I'm using GreenHopper, and it has Issue Ranking.

How can I solve this issue|

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events