Missing UI navigation buttons

Shariyar Rashid-Qazi October 5, 2016

A user has reported that he is missing his UI navigation buttons. No other user (to my knowledge) is experiencing this.

Missing UI buttons.JPG

In the image above, the buttons highlighted in the red box are missing for the user as well as the search bar to the right.

After conducting a search on similar issues, it seems is has something to do with the license agreement, but wouldn't a license agreement affect all users, and not just an individual?

5 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Adrian Bugler
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 5, 2016

We also experienced the same 8 months ago and found that the browser was the plblem

Yeah, thanks turned out it was the browser after all!

2 votes
Bart Meerveld
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2016

Does he experience the problem in several browsers, on several pc's? Might not be a JIRA problem if it's a single user.

0 votes

0 votes
David Skreiner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2016

It might be a browser plugin misbehaving.

Maybe ask the user to open JIRA using a browser they don't often use, IE for example, since most users only install plugins into their favorite browser (Chrome for most people, apparently) 

0 votes

Note: We have tried logging out and logging in again, as well as a full reboot

Suggest an answer