• Community
  • Products
  • Jira
  • Questions
  • Mail Queue Service [velocity] RHS of #set statement is null. Context will not be modified. templates/email/html/includes/fields/changelog.vm [line 27, column 1]

Mail Queue Service [velocity] RHS of #set statement is null. Context will not be modified. templates/email/html/includes/fields/changelog.vm [line 27, column 1]

Peter Callies
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2011

The error shown in the summary is logged repeatedly in the atlassian-jira.log file.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
AKQA SYSADMIN December 21, 2011

I'm seeing this as well in JIRA 4.4.3. This seems to be a minor issue (even it's cluttering the logs) resolved by 4.4.4.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-25588

Can anyone confirm if this is actually resolved in that JIRA release?

0 votes
Tommy Nordahl
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2012

I'm having the same problem.

It seems like the situation caused a JIRA crash at our site. I cannot find anything else strange in the logs at the time of the crash. After restarting JIRA, it works fine.

Any suggestions on cause or solution?

0 votes
Pepe
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 21, 2011

I'm seeing this too. In my case its an instance that was migrated from studio to an internal server. JIRA 4.4.3#663

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events