Lost ability to specify size of logo in Jira 4.4?

Raye Raskin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2011

My company's logo is not the same size as the default logo (upper left of screen) that comes with Jira. I used to be able to specify the dimensions of the logo to keep the aspect ratio correct.

How is this done in Jira 4.4?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
NikE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2011

This functionality was removed from JIRA 4.4. I believe there are plans to add it back in the future and a feature request has already been created. You can follow the issue by "watching" it (as well as voting and commenting on it) via the feature request:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-25334

0 votes
Leonardo Onieva June 25, 2013
use this query to find the "jira.lf.logo.height" and "jira.lf.logo.width" values and change the values as your choise :) (tested in jira 5.2) SELECT propertyentry.*, propertystring.* FROM propertystring INNER JOIN propertyentry ON propertystring.ID = propertyentry.ID WHERE propertyentry.PROPERTY_KEY In ("jira.lf.logo.height","jira.lf.logo.width");

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events