Login in Firefox 15.01 or 16.01 infinite loop

Guenter Huber
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2012

When I try to login to 4.3.1 or .2 versions in Firefox 15.01 or 16.01 I get into an infinite loop.

In IE 9 and Chrome latest it works and it worked in Firefox until a week ago or so.

I cleared Web (offline) and User caches and cleared stored passwords in question.

Thx
G.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Florin Manaila
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2012

Try to clear the cookies from your browser. This does the job for me.

Guenter Huber
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 18, 2012

Thanks! Did the trick! Could have thought of this one more item myself! <blush>

0 votes
Zul NS _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 18, 2012

Have this happen to other websites as well? As I think this is a browser problem. You may want to reinstall your firefox and remove the directory completely before installing new one.

Regards,

Zul

Suggest an answer