Link Confluence to Jira

ekonomerveille April 3, 2024

Hello.

I've installed a local version on Jira (Data Center version) on my computer for testing. I have an issue to link Confluence and Bitbucket to it. Please how can I do this?

1 answer

0 votes
Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2024

Hello @ekonomerveille and welcome to the Community.  This is done through Application Links.  Have a look here for detailed information:  https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/linking-to-another-application-360677690.html 

Thanks Laurie.

Like Laurie Sciutti likes this

@Laurie Sciutti  I've tried the solution and on the status instead of connected I have NOT-ATLASSIAN. how can I solve this one please?

Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2024

@ekonomerveille ~ when you clicked the Create link button, if you chose "External application" you would see the "NON-ATLASSIAN" status, which just means that the system is using OAuth to connect whereas if you chose "Atlassian product", it would most likely show a "CONNECTED" status message.  Which option did you choose and what application did you try to connect?

Capture.PNGCapture.PNG

ekonomerveille April 4, 2024

Hi @Laurie Sciutti . I've choose the Atlassian product, then I've enter the link of my confluence/ bitbucket (cloud version).

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events