Kanban board working great on Ubuntu 18.04, 401 on Windows 10

Kim Letkeman January 3, 2019

I have been working on a Kanban board on an Ubuntu computer in Chrome and everything looks great. I am ready to send a link to others and for that I need to use my Windows computer, but strangely, I get Unauthorized (401) for the exact link I use on Ubuntu. Both using Chrome. Any thoughts?

Note: clicking the "Go to Jira home" also results in 401. It never gives me a "try to login on a different account" page, which would at least allow me to experiment with account parameters. Very, very strange ...

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 4, 2019

Hello Kim,

Welcome to Atlassian Community.

Can you confirm if you are using JIRA Cloud or Server application?

I believe that this problem is related to your Browser configurations.

Maybe you have a Google account already logged in your browser that does not have access to JIRA, however, once it is integrated by SAML, it keeps pushing you to that account instead of asking you to log in on a different.

I would check the following steps:

- Clear your browser cache on the windows machine and restart it

- Navigate to https://id.atlassian.com/ and log in with the account you were using in the Ubuntu machine

- Try to login again with the same link you tested before

- If it does not work so far, try to perform the same steps above using incognito mode of Chrome

Let me know if it works for you.

0 votes
Kim Letkeman November 12, 2019

My apologies for the delay in responding. My boards work fine on both OSes.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events