KPI plug-in for Jira Data Center

vincenzo_spatafora May 14, 2024

Dear ALL,

which application you would suggest to use in Jira DC (I use version 9.12.5) in order to nicely report/display the KPIs?

Kind Regards,

Vincenzo.

4 answers

2 votes
Valeriia_Havrylenko_SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 15, 2024

Hi @vincenzo_spatafora 👋

Try Time Between Statuses add-on for Jira Data Center. Add-on help you track and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) by measure the time issues spend in each status during their lifecycle

image.png

You can also set up highlights of values that exceed the permissible level, and in this case, you can receive issue and email notifications.

image.png

Benefits:

• Identify Bottlenecks: Quickly see where issues are getting stuck in your workflow.
  • Optimize Processes: Use data to streamline processes and improve efficiency.
  • Enhanced Reporting: Gain deeper insights into your team's performance and workflow effectiveness.
  • Improve Accountability: Make data-driven decisions to hold teams accountable and drive continuous improvement.

Add-on has 30-days trial version, free up to the 10 users and developed by my SaaSJet team.

I hope this helps 😊

vincenzo_spatafora May 15, 2024

Thanks @Valeriia_Havrylenko_SaaSJet, happy to find out where are a lot of choices about this matter.

Kind Regards,

Vincenzo.  

0 votes
Gizem Gökçe _OBSS_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 22, 2024

Hello @vincenzo_spatafora ,

For your KPI reporting needs I can recommend Timepiece (formerly Time in Status) , the oldest and leading "Time in Status" app in Atlassian Marketplace, which is built by my team at OBSS. It is available for both Jira Data Center and Jira Cloud.

Timepiece mainly allows you to see how much time each issue spent on each status or each assigneeYou can combine the time for multiple statuses to get metrics like Issue Age, Cycle Time, Lead Time, Resolution Time etc. 

Lead Time Average Report.png  

For all numeric report types, you can calculate averages and sums of those durations grouped by the issue fields you select. For example total cycle time per kanban team or average resolution time per sprint, week, month, issuetype, request type, etc. The ability to group by parts of dates (year, month, week, day, hour) or sprints is particularly useful here since it allows you to compare different time periods or see the trend. DBS Trend Analiz.png

The app calculates its reports using already existing Jira issue histories so when you install the app, you don't need to add anything to your issue workflows and you can get reports on your past issues as well.

Timepiece reports can be accessed through its own reporting page, dashboard gadgets, and issue view screen tabs. All these options can provide both calculated data tables and charts. And the app has a REST API so you can get the reports from Jira UI or via REST. Also you can export the reports in to various formats easily. 

Visit Timepiece (formerly Time in Status) to explore how our JIRA add-on can revolutionize your metrics measurement process. Enjoy a 30-day free trial to experience the full range of features.

If you wish, you can also schedule a live demo. We will provide a comprehensive overview of the application and address any inquiries you may have.

Hope it helps,

Gizem

vincenzo_spatafora May 29, 2024

Thanks @Gizem Gökçe _OBSS_

I have a look.

Kind Regards,

Vincenzo.

Like Gizem Gökçe _OBSS_ likes this
0 votes
Bloompeak Support
Marketplace Partner
May 16, 2024

Hi @vincenzo_spatafora

I have two recommendations for you.

1. You can try Status Time Reports app developed by our team. It mainly provides reports and gadgets based on how much time passed in each status. Here is the online demo link, you can see it in action and try without installing the app.

For cycle time & lead time, you can have a look at the article below.
Cycle Time and Lead Time in Jira: Productivity Measurement with Two Critical Parameters

For further details, you can have a look at Status Time Reports How to Videos.

If you are looking for a completely  free solution, you can try the limited version Status Time Reports Free.

2. You can try Reports - Charts and Graphs for Jira Dashboard app developed by our team to create various reports, charts and graphs for your Jira projects. Here is our live demo dashboard where you can see and modify sample reports and play with them.

Below you can see an article about creating custom reports, charts and graphs in Jira with our app.
How to Create Custom and Flexible Reports, Charts and Graphs in Jira

For more detail, you can have a look at Reports - Charts and Graphs for Jira How to Videos.

If you are looking for a completely free solution, you can try the limited version Reports - Charts and Graphs for Jira Dashboard Free.

If you have any questions, feel free to schedule a demo with us.

Hope it helps.

vincenzo_spatafora May 17, 2024

Thank You very much @Bloompeak Support.

Sure I will have a look and in case get back yo You.

Kin Regards, Vincenzo. 

Like Bloompeak Support likes this
0 votes
Polina-NaraSyst-
Marketplace Partner
May 14, 2024

Hello Vincenzo, welcome to the community!

I'm part of the team behind the Performance Objectives app for Jira, a plugin designed to streamline KPI management within Jira. With our app, you can generate detailed KPI reports directly on your dashboard, allowing real-time tracking of team, project, or individual performance. With support for 12 chart types, various calculation methods including sum, average, and moving average, as well as ready-to-use, conditional, or formula metrics, you have the flexibility to tailor KPIs to your specific needs.

Explore our website for tutorials and reach out to our support team for assistance in building the right KPI reports for your needs.

Here's a glimpse of a sample dashboard featuring software, service, and worklog-related KPI reports built with the app, providing an insight into the capabilities of the Performance Objectives app.

KPI-examples-jira-community2.png

Kind regards,

Polina

vincenzo_spatafora May 15, 2024

Thank you @Polina-NaraSyst-, I will have a look.

Kind Regards,

Vincenzo. 

Like Polina-NaraSyst- likes this

Suggest an answer