Jira User Timesheet Gadget Infinite Loop

Albert Manuel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 26, 2020

Hello,

When users want to use the User Timesheet Gadget - it keeps loading until it eats the ram memory and it "blocks" the dashboard.

The problem is ou server isn't serving any logs regarding this - all other gadgets works just fine.

We are using Jira Server 7.0.10.

What i did unti now without success:

- Re-index jira.

Removed the content within the following directory:

1. <JIRA-HOME>/caches/indexes/
  2. <JIRA-HOME>/plugins/.bundled-plugins/
  3. <JIRA-HOME>/plugins/.osgi-plugins/
  4. <JIRA-INSTALL>/work

And restart + reindex

But nothing works - as i said we get no error in our server logs.. and in-browser debugging we don't see anything about it...

I can access the xml of the plugin just fine in browser - everythng is ok..so its there...

Any help suggestions will be appreciated.

1 answer

0 votes
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 26, 2020

Hi Inglo,

Could you please clarify which app are you using, and what parameters are selected in gadget configuration? Screenshot might be enough.

Thank you.

Albert Manuel
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 26, 2020

Hi @Andriy Zhdanov 

I'm using Jira Server 7.010.

This is the Gadget that makes us problems:  Screenshot-1 

The configuration is left default - so just the timesheet for the "Current User": ScreenShot-2

It doesn't matter if we change the configuration, the same thing happens, which is this:  ScreenShot-3 

This happens for all users in our platform for this gadget, all others are working perfectly.

This is what show's me in the browsers debug: Screenshot-4 

Thanks

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 26, 2020

Hi Inglo,

It is Tempo, please contact support at https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/6/group/15

Thank you.

Suggest an answer