You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
Users are asking, is there e way to delet "old" sprints, because, as i understand them, they are using sprints as "to do" list.
When they haven't time for the ticket, they create a new sprint.
- When moving tickets from one sprint to another, the old sprint remains in the sprint list.
- We are only interested in the current sprint.
- With the CSV export of tickets for our planning, a separate column is generated for each entry, which makes reading them tedious.
On the one hand because of the number of columns and also because the number of columns increases dynamically.
- Is there a possibility to export only the last / current sprint information, respectively. delete the old sprint entries ?
1. Is it possible to delete "old" sprints?
2. Make this sense?
@Evelyne Bösch I don't think that this is possible, as it is built in to the issue's history, which has been designed to enable traceaility. As long as the sprint exists, then it will remain on the list of sprints on the issue
Hi @Evelyne Bösch,
Yes this is possible.
Yes correct, the user will need to have the manage sprints permission on the project's permission scheme :)