Jira Mobile Connect is not sending crash reports

Mark Steer
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 5, 2012

Hi,

I just integrated JMC in one of our apps and it is not sending crash reports. From console I noticed errors like

[JMCTransportOperation connectionDidFinishLoading:] <JMCTransportOperation: 0x9a17d00> Request FAILED & queued item is not deleted. jmc-57620CE2-A80A-4E25-917B-49284EBE0E1A <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?><status><status-code>500</status-code><message>com.atlassian.jira.project.ProjectManager.getDefaultAssignee(Lcom/atlassian/jira/project/Project;Ljava/util/Collection;)Lcom/atlassian/crowd/embedded/api/User;</message></status>

when I try to send a report.

Thanks.

Mark

5 answers

0 votes
Cassio Santos Pereira May 18, 2012

I'm having the same problem, but I'm using Jira OnDemand. Anyone have any ideas?

0 votes
Louie Penaflor January 27, 2012

Upgrading to JIRA 4.4 fixes it

0 votes
Nick
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 12, 2012

Hi Thomas,

Are you able to try upgrading JIRA to 4.4 and see if that helps ?

There could be a 4.3 compatibility issue here.

Cheers,

Nick

Louie Penaflor January 27, 2012

I am also having the same problem:

com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl onException

SEVERE: Internal server error

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.atlassian.jira.project.ProjectManager.getDefaultAssignee(Lcom/atlassian/jira/project/Project;Ljava/util/Collection;)Lcom/atlassian/crowd/embedded/api/User;

I'm also using JIRA 4.3.4 and plugin verison 1.0.11. Any other fixes besides upgrading JIRA to see if it helps?

0 votes
Thomas Haak
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 11, 2012

I'm having exactly the same problem. I also set permissons for jiraconnectuser to create issues in my project, but that does not solve the problem.

I am using JIRA Version v4.3#614-r144677 and version 1.0.11 of the plugin.

Regards,

Thomas

0 votes
Nick
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 5, 2012

Hi Mark,

That is failing due to some error with JIRA.

Which version of JIRA are you using, and which version of the plugin have you got installed?

Also, please check that the jiraconnectuser has permission to create issues in the project you are using.

Cheers,

Nick

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events