Jira: How to display "Reponsable" field in list of issues

Mboiteux January 4, 2018

Hello,

In the screen "issues/?jql=order by lastViewed DESC" I need to add the "responsable" column in the displayed list.

I try to use the "columns" link at the right if the screen.  The column is present in the "system" list of available fields but not in "my default configuration" list of available  fields.

How can I change "my default configuration" to make the "responsable" column appear in the list of issues ?

Thanks. Mbo

3 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2018

If you add a column to the issue list in the Issue Navigator then the column should become in "my default configuration". Everytime you try to make a search you will see the column unless you remove it from the list.

Mboiteux January 4, 2018

Thanks you for you message Matveev.

Unfortunalely in don't know how to add this column (named "responsable"). This is the cause of my post.

Mbo

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2018

While you are on my default configuration tab. Could you type responsible? I guess the field must be filtered out

Mboiteux January 4, 2018

If I type the name of the field it appears in the list of available ones.

Thank you very much.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2018

Hi,

that's strange. Your defaults should have the same available fields as the System list. The missing field should be available underneath the active fields.

Could you please add some screenshots from the System view and the defaults view? Maybe this might help us finding the problem.

Mboiteux January 4, 2018

Thank you for your message. I have 4 screenshots. (I post this answer + 4 answers to have 4 separate pictures)

1. pict1-screen.PNG: How looks the list by default. (No "responsable" column).
  2. pict2-MyDefaultConfiguration.PNG: "My default configuration". Field "responsable" is not available.
  3. pict-3-System.PNG: "SYSTEM" configuration. Filed "responsable" is available.
  4. pict-4-Systemscreen.PNG: How looks the list with "system" configuration. (Note the warning: You are on system mode).
Like Hasini Katta likes this
Mboiteux January 4, 2018

pict1-screen.PNG

pict1-screen.PNG

Mboiteux January 4, 2018

pict2-MyDefaultConfiguration.PNG

pict2-MyDefaultConfiguration.PNG

Mboiteux January 4, 2018

pict-3-System.PNG

pict-3-System.PNG

Mboiteux January 4, 2018

pict-4-Systemscreen.PNG

pict-4-Systemscreen.PNG

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2018

I think you'll find the field underneath the checked fields.

There's another list with unselected fields under the selected ones.

Mboiteux January 4, 2018

Thank you for your help.

Of course I tried to display the entiere list whithout finding my field before to post my question.

pict5-uncompleteList.PNG

BUT if I use the search my field is found. So you are rigth.

pict6-SearchInTheList.PNG

Thank you very much and sorry for this basic question.

0 votes
Mboiteux January 4, 2018

Last question. How do I close this issue on this site ?

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 4, 2018

If your question is answered then you should accept the correct answer. That is all you should do.

Mboiteux January 4, 2018

Clear.

Thanks again.

Mbo

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 4, 2018

You accepted your own answer which contains your question. I guess you should have accepted either  Thomas or mine answer or both of our answers. But it is you decision. If you think that you accepted the right answer then fine. No worries :)

Mboiteux January 4, 2018

:/

Sorry i'm not familiar with this forum. I corrected.

Suggest an answer