Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira Automation, usage limits

Hello,

I have some doubt about usage limit for execution of automation in Jira.

I have a Standard plan and all 3 products ( Jira SW, Jira SD, Jira Core ) Cloud.

the usage limits is 500 execution/month for each product? Or i can use all 1500 execution for just one product?

The counter of execution make differences between each products or could I use 700 execution/month for JSD and 800 for JSW ?

1 answer

Hi @Dania Zaccara

It's 500 executions per month per product - so if you have Jira Software, Core and Jira Service Desk you should have 1500.

Jira Service Desk also retains its own automation rules at this stage (separate to the new native automation) - although this will change in the future according to this answer 

You can check how many executions you get per month. to check this you'll need to be a Jira Admin and then...

1. Go to Jira Admin Settings > System
  2. Select Automation Rules from the left-hand menu
  3. Select the Usage tab
  4. Your usage is in the left-hand box. Press View Details to see more information about how this is calculated based on a per-product basis.

As far as I know, you can use these rules anyway you wish across the products you own. Just remember this is only global rules - you have unlimited project-level rules!

See more on viewing usage here.

Ste

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you