Issues with Chrome 70.0.3538.102 and displaying ticket in JIRA boards

Debbie Buswell November 14, 2018

Hello,

Users who have Chrome 70.0.3538.102 are having issues displaying JIRA tickets on boards.

Issues like:

Not able to scroll vertically (bar does not display)

Left side menu for board (backlog, reports, etc) displays grayed out.

Users with Chrome 69.x.xxxx.xxx are fine.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Debbie 

1 answer

0 votes
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 16, 2018

Hi Debbie,

I just checked things out using the same chrome version on a test instance and I do not see any of the behavior you are describing, but since this is happening for you on a specific browser type/version, it defiantly sounds browser client specific, as a first step I would recommend running through the Indispensable tests Section in our Browser Troubleshooting Guide, to rule out anything that might be happening in the browser client itself like a caching conflict, or browser plugins.

Also check to see if there are any errors in the browsers developer-tools javascript console that might help narrow down the cause, you can use This Article for a referance point in analyzing the output.

Then If this does not shed light on the behavior I would recommend that you or your local admin, Reach out to the Atlassian Support portal via https://support.atlassian.com so we can take a closer look at the instance to narrow this down. 

Regards,
Earl

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events