Issues disappeared on backlog/active sprint tabs

Sander Dur May 11, 2018

Hi guys,

I have a list of stories, sub-tasks etc that USED to be on my backlog and active sprint tabs, but for some reason the disappeared on those tabs. They do, however, still show up on the Issue tab, and still show the correct sprint assigned(not showing up in the sprint overview, as you've guessed). I tried to have a look at other topics on the forum with the same issue, but this hasn't resolved my issue yet, unfortunatly. Can someone please help me?

Thanks in advance!

5 answers

1 vote
Ulf Lindstaf December 21, 2020

This is a reallly annoying behaviour which still remain. It is really bad if you cannot trust the content of the sprint.

1 vote
Juan César De La Cruz Castillo December 31, 2019

Did anyone found a solution not involving create a new board? Issues just disappears from my board. They are assigned to a not started Sprint.

Thanks!

1 vote
Michael Jurutka September 18, 2019

I have the same issue here. I DnD a story from the backlog to the sprint or the active sprint, doesn´t matter, and the issue is displayed. When I click the active sprint tab on the left there is shown nothing. Going back to backlog, also everything empty. When clicking on "show issues" they got displayed with the correct Sprint name. Very weird. Would be great to get more info. Brgds

Michael

1 vote
Oğuzhan Kırlangıç September 15, 2019

Hi @Sander Dur , yesterday I had a same problem in my Jira instance.

Did you learn something about this case , or the reason ?

I have hundreds of projects in my instance. Is creating new board the only solution ?

Thanks in advance.

0 votes
Sander Dur May 11, 2018

It looks like the issue has been resolved. I created a board, based on the project, and everything showed up again. Could I have deleten the old board? It that possible?

Suggest an answer