It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Issues disappeared on backlog/active sprint tabs

Hi guys,

I have a list of stories, sub-tasks etc that USED to be on my backlog and active sprint tabs, but for some reason the disappeared on those tabs. They do, however, still show up on the Issue tab, and still show the correct sprint assigned(not showing up in the sprint overview, as you've guessed). I tried to have a look at other topics on the forum with the same issue, but this hasn't resolved my issue yet, unfortunatly. Can someone please help me?

Thanks in advance!

3 answers

It looks like the issue has been resolved. I created a board, based on the project, and everything showed up again. Could I have deleten the old board? It that possible?

Hi @Sander Dur , yesterday I had a same problem in my Jira instance.

Did you learn something about this case , or the reason ?

I have hundreds of projects in my instance. Is creating new board the only solution ?

Thanks in advance.

I have the same issue here. I DnD a story from the backlog to the sprint or the active sprint, doesn´t matter, and the issue is displayed. When I click the active sprint tab on the left there is shown nothing. Going back to backlog, also everything empty. When clicking on "show issues" they got displayed with the correct Sprint name. Very weird. Would be great to get more info. Brgds

Michael

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

375 views 1 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you