Issue with workflow scheme in Jira 6.0

Adolfo Casari June 2, 2013

I have a workflow scheme and I need to remove a workflow from it.

In Jira 5.X I needed to disassociate this scheme from every project before actually removing a workflow, but in Jira 6.0 it looks I can do it directly. However if I click remove next to the workflow, I get a prompt (There are unpublished changes. Do you want to publish this draft now?). Here I start getting server errors if I click on the publish button.

Is this a bug?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
cgauterio
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 2, 2013

Hi Adolfo,

Please make sure if the workflow you are trying to remove from the workflow scheme doesn't have any drafts (there will be a exclamation mark next to the workflow name if there are any drafts). If there is a draft, please remove the draft and give it another try.

but if it doesn't help, please raise an issue in our support system: https://support.atlassian.com and attach your latest logs. We will need to take a closer look at the case.

Thank you!

Clarissa.

Adolfo Casari June 2, 2013

Tried that, same issue. I raised a support.

Thanks,

0 votes
Theinvisibleman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 2, 2013

Hi Adolfo,

Could you perhaps include some of the error messages here? I tried reproducing this in my local instance, but no dice so far

Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2013

When I click Publish I get a browser dialog: An operation is in progress. If you navigate away from this page your changes may be lost.

Then a Jira dialog: The Jira server was contacted but returned an error response. e are unsure of the result of this operation.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2013

Sounds like a bug. You might want to report it at jira.atlassian.com.

Suggest an answer