Issue Type Schemes

chuckmplsads October 23, 2013

Is there a way to find out which projects are still using the Default Issue Type Scheme in JIRA? I could open each one and look, but a query would be helpful.

3 answers

0 votes
chuckmplsads October 23, 2013

I understand I can go to the Admin screen for Issue Type Schemes. However, for the Default Issue Type Scheme it only says Global (all unconfigured projects). I have a lot of projects and I want to get the listing of the actual projects. I was hoping someone had the DB query needed.

0 votes
Bharadwaj Jannu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2013

you go to Admin->Issues->Issue Type Schemes

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2013

If you go to admnistration and issue type schemes, you can find out all projects not using the default scheme by looking at the list of projects associated with every other issue type schemes. It is easier than openinng up every project.

Only other option will be to dig it out from the DB.

Suggest an answer