Is there a problem with the 'Assigned to me' default filter?

Simon Ward March 5, 2012

I have issues assigned to myself that do not show in the assigned to me view on the dashboard.

Are there any known problems or features of this function?

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 5, 2012

The "Assigned to me"-gadget is of no use, when you have a Quality Assurance department. When they get the issues for testing, they usually are not closed, but resolved.

"Assigned to me" is empty, but that's not true. So, if you're only missing the resolved but not closed issues, remove the "Assigned to me"-Gadget from your dashboard and create one of your own.

Simon Ward March 5, 2012

Thanks Guys.

I kind of figured it was a bit flaky and craeted a new filter.

I just need to roll that out to the user base who are expecting 'Assigned to me' to mean just exactly that.

At least I now know why!!

0 votes
Kevin McNamee May 21, 2014

The 'Resolution' field must be shown in the Field Configuration.

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 5, 2012

It's limited to unresolved issues... no other "problem" that I'm aware of.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 5, 2012

Are they unResolved issues that you are not seeing? If so, it could be an indexing issue. Try a full reindexing of JIRA and see if it helps.

http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Search+Indexing

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events