Is there a library of Jira icons?

Michael Brossart
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 17, 2021

I am putting together a class at work to help people adopt Jira.  As I teach the concepts of Epics, Stories, Tasks, Sub-Tasks and Bugs, I'd like to use Jira's icons to start creating an association with the product.  I tried copying the icons out of the application, but they are too small to put into a presentation.  Is there, by chance, a library of Jira icons that are larger in size that can be used in a presentation?

2 answers

0 votes
Michael Brossart
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 18, 2021

Thanks Fadua.  Actually what I'm looking for are the icons for an Epic, a Story, a Task, a Sub-Task and a Bug.

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2021

@Michael Brossart  ok sorry my bad

Actually when you edit an issue type you click browse you will be able to see all the  icons.

Issues -> Issue Types -> "for each issue type" you should be able to see the  edit button

Then click on "Select Image"

All icons available in Jira will show on the next screen.

If you need more you will need to buy a plugin

Keep in mind please for the steps above you will need to be Jira Admin

Best,

Fadoua

Like # people like this
Chris Smith-Hill July 17, 2024

Is this not documented everywhere? I don't have access to these icons as I am not a jira admin, but I want to ask my jira admin to change some icons but I don't know what is available. 

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 17, 2021

@Michael Brossart 

I hope I got your question right, is this what you are looking for:

https://atlassian.design/resources/logo-library

Best,

Fadoua

Adeline Chew
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 4, 2022

Do you have the SVG for the other icons like Story, Bug, Task, Epic, etc like the OP requested? Thanks :)

Like # people like this
Like # people like this

Suggest an answer