Integration with redmine

Marija Kuzmina December 20, 2011

Hi everyone. I need to realise integration between jira and redmine. I mean I would like to send some issue from jira to redmine and to get information about issue's status if it changes. Is it possible?

3 answers

1 vote
Al Sko June 8, 2012

Task Adapter can transfer data between Jira and Redmine. It's not exactly what you need (it can't auto-update task statuses when they are changed), but you can transfer (create/update) tasks manually

1 vote
Ivar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2011

Have you checked out Jira's interfaces for integration: https://developer.atlassian.com/display/JIRADEV/JIRA+RPC+Services ? I cannot answer on behalf of Redmine, but I believe you should be able to get what you need from Jira.

Marija Kuzmina December 20, 2011

Ivar, thanks! I'll try to use it

Ivar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2011

Feel free to accept my answer if you feel it is good enough :)

0 votes
張旭 Zx June 3, 2018

There is no official plugin for this !?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 4, 2018

No.  Most people with Redmine and Jira don't want to "integrate", they want to migrate from Redmine to Jira.  So there are importers, but no "integration" add-ons, as there's no demand for them.

Like Anton Skopintsev likes this

Suggest an answer