Increase number of related issues shown

Paul Schmidt January 25, 2021

Hi,

When more then five issues are linked to an issue A, not all of them are shown in the issue section directly. There is a message "Show others" instead. Is there a way to increase the number of related issues that are shown within the issue section by default to avoid the "Show others"-message?

relatedIssues.png

Cheers,

Paul

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 26, 2021

I'm afraid that 5 is hard-coded into the issue link display code.  You'd have to unpack, amend, and rebuild the code package that does this display (or copy it to create a new app, modify that, and install it, then disable the built-in one)

Paul Schmidt February 3, 2021

Hi  @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-,

Thanks for your reply. That's too much effort considering the fact that we would have to do this after every update. Do you know if a feature request to configure that already exists? 

Cheers, Paul

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2021

I have seen one, years ago, but I think it's been closed with "won't fix"

Suggest an answer