Importing attachment

douglas cotta February 16, 2012

I'm using Jira 4.4.4

I'm importing a project.

Includes the attachment folder in the correct directory.

Configuring attachment features.

But I'm not able to import the attachments.

How I can solve my problem?

Best regards!

2 answers

0 votes
pschaff01
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2014

Hi Douglas,

Could you confirm if the JIRA user has all the necessary read/write permissions on the folder data/attachments folder and in the import/attachments folder?

Also, if you are performing a project import, you will have to copy the project attachment folder to "/import/attachments" as well.

Regards,

Pietro

0 votes
Dieter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2012
Olá Douglas, it looks like the attachments directory that you specified during restore does not have s subdirectory PD or this directory is not accessible by JIRA. (each project has a subdirectory under the attachments path named after the project) Note that the path you specify is local to the server on which JIRA runs. So please logon to your JIRA servers operating system under the user which is used to run JIRA. Then check if you can access the attachment directory you specified. I suspect some problem in accessing the attachment directory specified in Restore . If you are in doubt about the file system structure just zip the source systems attachment directory and unzip it on the destination JIRA to a local path and specify this local path when restoring the project. Boa sorte!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events