I want to change the default "Issues: 30 Day Summary" report displayed in the Project Summary.

Larry August 21, 2011

I want to change the default "Issues: 30 Day Summary" report displayed in the Project Summary. How can I accomplish this?

1 answer

0 votes
Wojciech Seliga
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 25, 2011

If you want to change the content of stuff included in this pane you would have to modify com.atlassian.jira.plugin.projectpanel.impl.SummaryProjectTabPanel and/or com.atlassian.jira.plugin.projectpanel.fragment.impl.CreatedVsResolvedFragment

That would require build JIRA from the sources by yourself.

With a plugin you could replace entire Summary tab with something else or you could hack in on the client side with javascript (e.g. renaming some sections or adding something dynamically). But if you just want to change some details of this chart, then you would have to dig to chartFactory.generateCreatedVsResolvedChart in com.atlassian.jira.plugin.projectpanel.fragment.impl.CreatedVsResolvedFragment#createVelocityParams

Cheers,

Wojtek

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events