It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I don't see the Workflows option under Project Settings

I want to activate or change the default workflow schemes, for that I don't see the Workflow option under the Project Settings

3 answers

0 votes

Hi @Richa_Goyal 

If you are using Jira Cloud, go to Jira Settings> Issues > Workflows

Screenshot 2020-01-23 at 12.08.51 PM.png

If you are using Jira Server, go to Jira Administration> Issues> Workflows

Screenshot 2020-01-23 at 12.10.11 PM.png

Please note that you need to have Admin access to your Jira instance to see these options.

0 votes
Veera Atlassian Team Jan 23, 2020

@Richa_Goyal 

If you are using Jira cloud, your project must be created with a next-gen template. You don't see workflow option in the next-gen project settings.

Veera Atlassian Team Jan 23, 2020

You may refer to below document to understand the difference between Next-gen and Classic projects.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/working-with-next-gen-software-projects-945104895.html

Like Skripka Vladimir likes this

@Veera , does it mean I cant add the workflow for  next-gen project ? I see you have shared the link, but without waiting valuable hours in digging in JIRA documentation, is there a way to add Workflow or Status to the next-gen projects? 

Or is there a way to change the next-gen project to the classic project ?

Why is that no one answers to the actual question mentioned in the description!!

Its a very simple ask - HOW TO ACTIVATE WORKFLOW AFTER CREATING IT?

In my opinion all the HELP DOCS are useless 

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you