I can't move issues anymore

Ole Markus Pedersen January 6, 2019

Within same project, between projects, changing issue type. All of a sudden nothing works.

I get to the screen 

• Select New Status

Then, only get the error msg: 500 - Sorry, we had some technical problems during your last operationmoveissue.PNG.

See screenshot.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2019

Hi @Ole Markus Pedersen,

Welcome to the community. 

It looks as if an Add-on ( Intenso Admanager or something like that) is causing this problem. 

Is this new installed?

@Bastian Stehmann [neusta portal services]Hi and thanks alot!

Well, the add-on is recently updated but has been in use for a long time and working fine (displaying user information from AD).

Addon: Active Directory Attributes Sync from Deviniti.

My theory is:

I recently added a custom field(that was getting data from AD via this addon) and added it to 3 screens. Then I deleted the field without removing it from the screens first. I have checked and I see they are not there anymore but I suspect that they somehow still mess up the "move" operation. We have two environments, test and live, with different projects. Moving issues is not working anywhere.

I have done re-index on the project.

Any idea or pointers on where to look?

Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2019

That could be the problem. Can you try to recreate the fields and check if they are back on the screens again? Then remove them from the screens and delete the fields afterwards.

Vishnukumar Vasudevan
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 6, 2019

Yeah, looks like that custom field created using custom plugin caused the issue. 

Ole Markus Pedersen January 7, 2019

Yes I agree.

I have tried to add the field again(it did not appear on the screens again, I had to add it manually) and removed it from screens before deleting. Problem persists.

I'm having a hard time figuring out what this check does?
checkIfExistAnyFieldWithNotNullAndEmptyValue(UserAdAttributesCF.java:74)

Seems to be the one that fails.

Strange thing is: it is possible to move tickets if the reporter is from domain A but not when reporter is from domain B. They should be using same screens,workflows etc.

Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 7, 2019

Hmm, ok. If that does not work, I would try to reach the vendor support, you will probably need the SEN of your license.

Ole Markus Pedersen January 14, 2019

Ok thanks, I will continue this ticket against the addon support.

0 votes

Posted wrong place.

Suggest an answer