I am unable to create new category.

Indu Mishra April 17, 2017

Pls refer the screenshot which states that the config is right and shoudl allow the user toframe queries.JQl.PNG

When i frame a JQL, once i see the suggestions and click Enter , nothing happens , i have to keep on typing the complete word.Its quite time consuming and annoying.

no auto suggestions picked on clicking enter.PNGPls help with a resolution soon, i have limited admin access ,an FYI

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2017

Which browser? And what is the version of JIRA? Is this happening for everyone? 

Indu Mishra April 17, 2017

its Google Chrome and Jira is JIRA v7.1.4.

Not sure if for everyone ,but yes for few of the staff it does occur.

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2017

If it is working for someone, that proves that the configuration is correct. I would clear the browser cache and try again. And maybe try it on another browser to see iof it works there.

Suggest an answer