How to update email attachment to a Jira Ticket

Alex Tochilovsky April 3, 2024

Hi,

I am using the Jira cloud integration with Outlook to attach emails to the different Jira tickets.

However, when further communication is being made on the same email thread - it's not being updated automatically in the Jira email attachment, and I want to avoid duplications (if attach it again)

Any Idea on how to overcome duplications and keep the attached email up to date?

Thanks.

1 answer

1 vote
Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 3, 2024

Hi @Alex Tochilovsky ,

thank you for your question. I work for yasoon, and we've developed an app that suits your use case. You can link ongoing email conversations to issues. Check the docs: Features in Outlook (yasoon.com) 

If you're willing to work with this integration, you can connect Outlook email and Jira on a deep level. Working with Microsoft 365, you can even benefit from integrating Microsoft Teams and many more. The app is free for up to 10 users and is available on the Atlassian Marketplace: Microsoft 365 for Jira - Outlook Email, Teams, Calendar | Atlassian Marketplace

If you're interested in a demo, you can book one here.

Best,
Britta

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events