How to install a language?

Patrick Bartels November 16, 2011

Hey,

I'm trying to change the language of our OnDemand Jira for like two days already. The help was no help at all and I've been through all possible settings pages and just can't find where to install a new language. Can anyone help me please?

1 answer

1 vote
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2011

Alternate Languages — Although we can install language packs for some of the apps, there's no full support for alternate languages except English(US) at the moment. Please follow JST-801 for updates on this feature.

Checkout http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Restricted+Functions+in+Atlassian+OnDemand

So that means I cannot use another language? I don't really know whether my apps are fully supported or not.

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2011

not until JST-801 is resolved!

Alright, thanks!

Suggest an answer