How to filter to issues without Original estimates but do have subtasks assocaited with the parent issues?

Yogesh November 30, 2011

I am trying to create a filter using JQLT. I want to fetch all Parent issues having original estimate=0 and subtasks associated with the same.

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2011

Which version of JQLT are you using? Try the following:

(originalEstimate = 0 and issuetype in standardIssueTypes())OR parent(originalEstimate =0)

Yogesh November 30, 2011

I am having JIRA 4.2.1B588.
The above command is not working in that.

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2011

Which version of JQLT are you using? And what is the error you are getting? vesion 2.2 should support both the queries and it is compatible with JIRA 4.2.x

Yogesh November 30, 2011

Where can I see the version of JQLT?

Rising Star
Rising Star
November 30, 2011

You can find it under Administration > Plugins > User-Installed Plugins > JQL tricks Plugin

Yogesh November 30, 2011

It's a commercial plugin and I am sure we never bought the license. I am using native JIRA JQLs.

Rising Star
Rising Star
November 30, 2011

Hmm, Sorry I got confused because you mentioned using JQLT in your question!

0 votes
Yogesh November 30, 2011

I am having JIRA 4.2.1B588.
The above command is not working in that.

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 30, 2011

To filter issues having subtasks, try:

issue in hasSubtasks()

0 votes
Yogesh November 30, 2011

OR

How to fileter all parent issues having subtasks?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events