How to extract status workflow in every project ? - JIRA Extracted Data

Alvian Rizky Hernanda
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 6, 2024

Hi Everyone, I would like to ask how to extracted status workflow date like picture below. Actually for current condition, the extracted data only showing the created and updated date. Please advise about this condition, thank you in advance.

Workflow Status.PNG
Status Workflow

image (1).png

Created & Updated Date

2 answers

1 vote
Yuliia_Borivets__SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 7, 2024

Hi @Alvian Rizky Hernanda 

• If you want to extract info about workflows being created or updated, you can find it in the Jira Audit Log:

workflow audit log jira.jpg

• If you need to get status changes for each issue in your project, you can check Issue History for Jira app from my team and export the info like on the screen:

status changes export jira.jpg

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2024

You can export your selected issues and their selected fields (columns) plus their full change history to Excel (sample exports) with the Better Excel Exporter app:

jira-issues-selected-fields-with-repeating-change-history.png

Then you can use the Excel filter to limit the view only to those rows where the "Change Field" is "status". Basically you will get the precise list of status changes with who did it ("Change Author") and when ("Change Time").

(Discl. this is a paid and supported app developed by our team. Free for 10 users!)

Suggest an answer