How to create a new site in Jira?

Deleted user January 30, 2020

Hi there, 

I am looking to create a new site in my Jira organization. I need the site to have no synchronization with the other site and it to be completely separate. 

Any help on how to do this would be great. Thank you

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2020

Hello @[deleted]  and welcome to the community. Please see if this helps

https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/set-up-an-atlassian-organization-938859734.html

Add sites and products to your organization
If you want to add a new instance of Jira or Confluence to your organization, you're unable to add it from the organization. You can sign up for a new product and transfer the product from its site's organization to your existing organization.

Go to atlassian.com as you did when you first signed up for an Atlassian cloud product. When you're done you'll land in your site's administration.

From your site's administration, click Back to organization.

Go to Settings > Details.

Click the Transfer products button and follow the screens. We’ll walk you through selecting the destination organization and reviewing your changes before you confirm the transfer.

Deleted user January 30, 2020

Thanks for the help Edwin!

Like Hannah McKenzie likes this
raddrick September 8, 2021

is it not possible to have multiple sites? 

i work for two different organizations and i am trying to setup bitbucket/jira, but i only see one site from bitbucket and no way seemingly to setup a new site?

do i have to use a different email address? i would rather not have to manage two sessions at once to be able to work day to day..

Like # people like this
Islam Ziane March 17, 2023

hello, for me i have this, any thing i can do ?

Capture 1.PNG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events