How do you install the Simple Microsoft Project Export for JIRA add-on to a local system?

kjocius April 9, 2013

These instructions below are provided to install the subject add-on. I was able to complete the first 3 steps but there is no Upload Add-On link on the page that loads when I selected the "Manage Add-Ons" link so I'm not able to get the Add-On installed. Please advise.

3. Install add-on in JIRA

Note: You must have administrative rights to install an add-on.

• Open your Atlassian JIRA application and log in.
  • Navigate to the administration section. You may need to log in again (we're super secure).
  • Choose "Add-Ons", then navigate to "Manage Add-Ons" (the "Install" section in older versions).
  • Click the "Upload Add-On" link and upload this file.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 9, 2013

Sounds like you are using OnDemand. You can't install plugins in OnDemand.

If I'm wrong about that, then could you get us a screen-shot of the UPM pages so we can see what's missing?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 9, 2013

Sorry, I should also have added that Addons Version 3 should be with us in a few months, which might enable you to add more plugins, possibly including this one.

Suggest an answer