How do I remove Source and Reviews Link ?

Samir Freelance
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2011

Hello I am using Jira JIRA 4.3.4

How do i remove links from the left panel and from Activity when clicking on Projects Tab

there is the following links:

Summary

Issues

Popular Issues

Labels

Source

Reviews

I would like to customized the links (remove Source link,remove Reviews)

I just want to show Summary ,Issues Popular Issues and remove Labels,Source,Reviews

Thanks for any help

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Samir Freelance
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2011

It works fine but I can still see both Source and Reviews in the Activity

please double check so i can mark this issue as solved

I attached a snapshot http://i51.tinypic.com/sb7bsi.png</p<>>

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 21, 2011

Disable the FishEye Issue Tab Panel and Crucible Issue Tab Panel as well. You should apply some logc sometimes!

Samir Freelance
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 21, 2011

hahaha you are right I should apply not sometimes but always

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 21, 2011

Disable the crucible and fisheye project panels under Admin -> Plugins. You will lose functionality, but if you're not using those systems, it's not a problem.

Samir Freelance
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 21, 2011

Excellent man ) keep going on! ...

I like this post better than your previous answers )

Samir Freelance
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 21, 2011

It is still can be found here in the Activity section

http://i51.tinypic.com/sb7bsi.png

1 vote
Penny Wyatt (On Leave to July 2021)
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 21, 2011
Samir Freelance
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 21, 2011

1 vote
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 21, 2011

These two panels come from the Fisheye plugin. If you just want to disable the panels alone, follow the steps:

• Go to Administration > System> Plugins
  • Select Fisheye plugin
  • Disable the modules : FishEye Project Tab Pane and Crucible Project Tab Panel

You can disable the entire plugin if you don't use it at all!

Rising Star
Rising Star
July 21, 2011

Right, that was too late :)

Samir Freelance
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 21, 2011

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events