Is there a way to create a Kanban board with the following columns?
- Ready for Work
- In Progress
- In Code Review
- Ready to Deploy
- Ready to Test
- In Testing
- Ready to Accept
Then once a story has been accepted in 'Ready to Accept' it is moved to a second board with the following columns,
- Packaging Release
1. Create your second Kanban board using the same filter as Board A (it is not necessary to have a second specific filter as you'll be filtering out issues based on the statuses in the new columns).
2. Configure it to only have 2 columns under Board > Configure > Columns
3. Add columns for Packaging Release and Release
4. Drag the status Ready for Work into the column Packaging Release. As soon as an issue is moved to the Ready for Work column on Board A it will appear under Packaging Release on Board B.
5. Map other appropriate statuses in the Released column on Board B.
This is assuming your columns on Board A have a 1 to 1 relationship with statuses. Since columns are made up of statuses it is hard to answer this question without knowing all your statuses.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
A picture tells a thousand words. And agility boards have just released their latest feature: cover images on issues – so now your board can tell a story at first glance. Upload attachmen...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs