How do I create an account?

Devin December 11, 2021

I only see a "login" option but I don't have an account yet??

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 11, 2021

Hi @Devin ,

It seems that the system does not enable the free registration account, the account is derived from the company's internal AD information or manually registered by the administrator.

It is recommended to consult a colleague around you and contact the company’s system administrator in charge of Jira for help.

Devin December 11, 2021

i just want to report a bug in minecraft :(( i dont know that i'll be able to do that, unfortunatly. thank you tho!!!

Devin December 11, 2021

*by "i dont know that i'll be able to do that" i mean contact the administrator and such

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2021

You'll need to contact Mojang to find out how they want you to report bugs (I know they use Jira, but I don't know if they want people to report bugs directly in their Jira or they have some other method)

We can't help you with contacting them, we are not Mojang.  The best we could do is search their publically available information and report what we find to you, but it would be a lot quicker for you to do that for yourself!