How come some user avatars are not displayed?

Lamer Morales November 4, 2014

How come some user avatars are not displayed in the dashboard?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2014

Do you use an ad blocker in FF?  Are your images path using a backslash instead of a forward slash? 

Here are some suggestions from a firefox blog.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/fix-problems-images-not-show

2 votes

Thank you for the answer Norman. I used this procedure to solve the problem: 1.Click the Site Identity Button (the website’s icon to the left of its address). 2.Click the More information… button in the prompt. The Page Info window will open. 3.Select the Permissions panel. 4. Make sure Allow is selected next to Load Images. 5. Close the Page Info window.

Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 5, 2014

The sad part is finding fixes for these inconsistencies is super painful.

0 votes

I noticed that in Firefox some user avatars are not displayed. I also tested it Internet Explorer and Chrome and all the user avatars are displayed. The problem is only happening in Firefox. Do you have any suggestions?

Suggest an answer